Tuesday, November 04, 2008

What?

I was reading through the Halloween post and noticed that I mentioned Jamaica.  So I scrolled down to re-read the post about vacation.  Huh what huh?  There isn't one!  That is SO on my list of things to post about this month. 

I wasn't going to mention it for fear of jinxing myself, but it's National Blog Posting Month.  I tried this whole "post a day" thing last year and I believe I made it to November 3rd.  So this year, I am NOT posting every day for NaBloPoMo.  I am just posting "more."  Not a very specific goal for myself, but one that I am already doing quite well on, thankyouverymuch.  In fact, I already have a post written for TOMORROW.  How's that for being on top of things?  So, my five faithful readers, keep checking back.  This month will be way more productive than previous months.  I hope.  

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Good luck with NaBloPoMo!! I love reading the more frequent posts.

Oh, I think a caption for the prior post could be "I may be tired, but I'm not going to stop dancing!"