Monday, November 03, 2008

More Wedding Goodness

I feel like I should run a caption contest for this one.  Of course, there's about four people who read this blog, so it wouldn't be much of a contest now, would it?



SERIOUSLY?  What was she thinking in THIS one?  I told you she was getting her groove on on the dance floor, but what kind of a groove was that?  

You can see how red and tired she was, though.  For her to ask to go home before the "party" was over was amazing to me.

By the way, she has asked me more than once when Andrea is getting married again.  I'm going to go with never, so apparently we need more friends who aren't already married so Ivy can go to more parties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really reminds me of that song "Walk Like An Egyptian."

Pretty dress, on a pretty girl.