Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update

Ebay sellers can still kiss my butt, but paypal is invited to be my bff.

Within 24 hours I was notified that the seller of the super duper top secret gift for my mom would be refunding me my money once he receives the item back in the original condition.  I swear on everything holy if he tries to pull any crap with that one, I will drive to Houston myself and introduce him to my foot in his butt, because I didn't even take the thing out of the bubble wrap.  Soooo, I should (fingers crossed) have the money back in my account in plenty of time to brave the stores and get the same thing for slightly more money not on the internet.  

And the unworking DVD player?  That can get sent back, too.  Prepaid UPS, so that's good.  I don't know that I'll have that money back in time to get a new one before Christmas, though, which should make for a fun 14 hours in the car.

No comments: