Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For crying out loud

Christmas is just not meant to be this year.

All the parents at preschool have been charged with the task of bringing nine (apparently so I can eat three of the dozen I make?) homemade cookies to the Christmas Program tomorrow.  Here are the cookies I decided to make.

  

Aren't they beautiful?  I'm the mom who makes stuff, sews her daughters clothes.... I have to bring inpressive cookies, right?  Cookies that will make the other mom's talk, right?  Oh, they would be talking alright.  Check out what I just took out of the oven:


what. the. heck. is. that?  They taste FANTASTIC, but I don't think the teachers would count one large blob as nine cookies.  I guess I could be wrong, though.

So google has helped me to come up with another idea.  11:06pm.... and take two it is!

No comments: