Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Very Jammies Christmas

All that preperation and it's over.

Ivy spent the day in her pajamas. The whole day, travel and all. She isn't feeling well, and honestly, either am I.

Nathan's parents came for dinner Sunday night. It was nice. I love cooking for company.... I don't understand why I find that enjoyable but loathe cooking dinner every night. I made a ham, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, wilted spinach salad and a chocolate pie for dessert. Yum.

Christmas Eve was very uneventful. I did go to church at 11pm.... it was different than the service at the church in Brecksville, but still nice. The sermon actually made me tear up. The pastor was talking about having a place to belong and not shutting people out. It was moving to me.

Christmas morning -- the best one yet. Ivy is so into the whole Santa thing, it makes me smile just thinking about it.

No comments: