Thursday, December 13, 2007

Susie and Jack

While we were in Cleveland last weekend, Ivy started calling my sister Suzie. She's had an obsession with the Laurie Berkner Band lately, and I think the nickname came from this obsession, but I can't quite tell. Jessica, in an effort to call Ivy something silly in retaliation, began calling her Jack.

I find the whole thing absolutely adorable. For the longest time, Jessica was convinced that Ivy didn't like her, as many times as I tried to explain that Ivy didn't know her. Now they are quite the pair, bickering like an old married couple and coming up with loving pet names like Suzie and Jack. I love it.

Jessica hates this picture, but it's all I could find when I googled her. Any resemblance? Perhaps slightly.

ETA: Jessica made me change her picture. She contributed this one.

No comments: