Saturday, September 10, 2005

Party girl

Ivy had three parties for her birthday. They all went really well and I really enjoyed being aboe to spend time with people that I don't see often enough. Ivy caught onto the whole cake thing by the third party.... at my dad's she basically mashed the cake, eating very little. At my mom's she ate actually quite a bit. And at the party in Toledo this past weekend, she ate off all the frosting and rubbed the actual cake on the walls. That's my girl.

Here's a few picture's from the parties:

Ivy got a new car for her birthday, lucky girl! Here she is pushing Peyton around, with Bobby's help.












I absolutely love this picture of my mom with Ivy. They both just look so happy!



















Here she is opening her present from Trina at our Toledo party.















I love this picture too. I can't belive I actually snapped the camera in time to catch it. This is Ivy kissing my Grandma.

No comments: