Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dress Dilema

Ivy now has three dresses to chose from for her birthday parties this coming weekend. Being that she isn't going to make the choice, I suppose I will have to make it for her. Any opinions on which dress she should wear?




I just won this dress on ebay. I'm not sure it will arrive in time for the parties, but it should. Those flowers in the skirt aren't attached, they move around!













I got this dress at Once Upon A Child for $5. It's adorable on her, but she is really preoccupied with the ribbons. I'm not sure how that will end up working out.
















I got this at OUAC for $5, too (the best part was that on my way out of the store, I won a $20 gift certificate, so they actually paid ME for these dresses... but I digress.) It's super poofy and has the matching hat (which won't stay on her head for more than 12 seconds) but I'm afraid it's too casual.

No comments: