Friday, June 03, 2005

nine months

Nine months? Where has the time gone? Ivy pulls up on anything and everything now.... she is even starting to cruise a little bit. I think she may FINALLY be getting a tooth---she chews on her tongue all the time and the drool has kicked up a notch. She's getting to be a stubborn baby.... when you take something away or make it so she can't get to what she wants (usually someting she shouldn't have!) she throws a miny fit. She's also very into pulling mommy's hair and taking glasses off people's face. She doesn't seem to give other people a hard time with hair pulling and pinching like she does Mommy.... testing the limits already, I guess. She occassionally gets on all fours and crawls, but it's still usually the Army crawl. She adores the bird and loves it when we take her into the kitchen to have a peek. I finally started giving her fruit puffs to munch on, so she sits in her high chair while we eat. She semi-chokes on them still, so I am not sure she is ready for other table food. I still lay wih her to put her to sleep and I love that time.... I look forward to it every day. I love that baby more than anything in the world.....

No comments: