Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good thing she's still innocent

The scene: Leaving Cici's Pizza with Andrea after lunch.  Ivy always gets one of those quarter toys out of the machine when we leave.  Today, she had gotten a tiny monkey.  Here's what she had to say about him:

"Oh, my monkey is just so cute.  He is so tiny.  And he is unbreakable, because he is made of rubber.  RUBBERS NEVER BREAK!!"

Uh, sorry, kid, I'm sure there are plenty of people in the world who who beg to differ on that one.  Don't worry, I didn't explain that to her.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I almost peed myself it was so funny. I can't wait to tell her about this when she's, oh, let's say, 16? I loved how after she said it, you and me started laughing, and she laughed with us, having no clue what it was about! I love that kid :)