Saturday, November 03, 2007

Failed!

I get a big fat "F" for National Blog Posting Month! At least I blew it on the 2nd and didn't get all the way past Thanksgiving and mess it all up. I have less to live up to now.

I am learning to crochet. Because, you know, making bows and sewing clothes and trying to be Susie Homemaker and SuperMom is not enough for one person. Which may explain why things end up half finished an awful lot. Anyway. I bought the pattern to make this adorable hat for Ivy. So I figured I better learn to crochet so I could use said pattern.

I've been watching videos from NexStitch and also found some how to videos on You Tube. Apparently, I have been watching them more than I thought. I found Ivy sitting on the couch with my laptop, a crochet hook and a skein of yarn, literally saying "yarn over, pull through two" just like the lady in the videos. She's a sponge, all right. Here's a picture or two.

No comments: