Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cute Quota

Here's a few cute Ivy stories from the past week or so:

After Ivy's balloon from the last post deflated (of course it was dead by the next morning), I bought her a mylar balloon at the dollar store to replace it. When I walked in the house with the new balloon, she said, "For me, Mommy? Oh THANK YOU. This one works!"
*************************************************************************************
I bought Ivy a new wooden food playset.

(On a side note, if anyone can tell me what the orange thing in the set is supposed to be, I'd appreciate it. I'm stumped.) She took all of the pieces off of the shish kabob and told me that it was a hammer. I said, "No, it's not a hammer. It's a... kabob stick." She repied, "Ohhhh, an Uncle Bobby stick."
*************************************************************************************
Her new fun thing to do is hide things. Of course, she always hides them in the same place: on her dirty clothes pile in her room. So Nathan was getting ready to leave for work and she took off with his coat. She cam back into the dining room and said, "You'll never find it now! Ha Ha Ha!"

No comments: