Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Already obsessing over her butt......

Ivy loves butts. I try to convince her that it isn't called a butt, it's a doopah. I just don't like the word butt coming out of that beautiful face.... but she repeatedly says butt. She points out her butt when you are changing her diaper. She points out her butt at random times during the day. She even points out butts on TV and on her toys.

Today, she did the cutest thing, though. As much as I don't like her saying butt, I literally laughed out loud at this one.

She has a green bucket that was an Easter basket from Brandi. She wears it as a hat a lot of times and also likes to use it as a drum. Nathan was sitting on the glider and wanted to drum on it with her, so he said, "Ivy, bring me your bucket." She walked her diaper-clad booty over to him, turned around and smacked her bottom. "Butt! Butt!"

Tell me the kid isn't smart? Or absolutely adorable?

No comments: