Monday, November 14, 2005

Bubbles

Ivy's newest trick is blowing spit bubbles. She started doing this last weekend while we were in Erie. She was making this "mwah" sound, which I thought was just a cute new noise. I realized, though, that every time she does it, she blows a spit bubble. Very classy, I know. It's even classier when I do it, too.

I know I haven't posted pictures recently, so here's a couple somewhat recent ones to tide you over. This one is Ivy in her first cloth diaper.... the one that immediately caused a rash.

This one, I hope you can tell, is from Halloween. I dressed up in my old Ren Faire costume and Ivy was a dragon. I only got TWO pictures that night (I'm failing as a mother, do you remember all the pictures I got last Halloween??), so I'm hoping other people got cute ones, too.

No comments: